Associate Inside Sales Manager - JD
Job Band: D
Location: Bangalore (not work from home).
Qualification: Any Degree
Years of experience: 0-2 years
Soft skills required: excellent written & spoken English skills
• Generate revenue and make a huge impact in Edureka’s growth, by developing/maintaining
customer relationships and positioning Edureka’s products in the market
• Inbound and Outbound customer calls and convert them into sales
• Maintain, build and update calling/mailing databases
• Research on different tools to increase the sales and business opportunities
• Demonstrate initiatives for refinement & strengthening of existing product
• Regular follow up with new and existing customers
• 0-2 years of experience in Inside sales/tele sales experience in a B2C environment with excellent
communication skills, enthusiastic go-getter and willing to meet targets
• Consistent track record of achieving sales target (monthly/quarterly), preferably from Education
• Experience in selling Software products/Services in the past preferred.
• Successful candidate will have demonstrated perseverance, motivation, diligence with attention
Reporting To: Business Manager
Working hours: Shift based, US/UK shifts
Salary Details: 5.5 LPA inclusive of variable pay
Additional benefits (over and above CTC): Shift allowance, if applicable.